May the Peace of Christ be with you.
It is Lent and we are also offering our Valentine’s Day greeting to one and all this week. Even if your prospects look a little sketching this V-Day season, know that you are loved and appreciated for all you do. For you, we offer our weekly series of Catholic youth ministry hyperlinks. It ain’t followers or chocolate (you are fasting anyways) but they are for you, just In Case You Missed It!
- Youth Specialties offers tips regarding when kids return to the “real world” after a mission trip?
- If we fail to do this, are we unknowingly sabotaging the benefits of short range mission trips?
- Group is encouraging you to communicate with parents, and not to virtually spam them.
- Parent Cue has information to help parents help their kids navigate bullying.
- Download Youth Ministry identifies four habits that a leader, like you, needs to have down.
- Speaking of leadership, what does next generation leadership look like?
- Are you a self-aware leader?
- Scott recently looked towards Chicago to envision youth ministry of our dreams.
Speaking of Valentine’s, the National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry offered a video greeting to Dr. Bob McCarty as he completes his run as executive director.