Like in the Beatles’ song Eight Days a Week, youth ministers work so hard it is like working eight days a week. Here continues a weekly series to serve you over your next eight days with eight notes for your information and formation. Pass these along in your e-newsletters (and offer Project YM a little love in the process, please.
- There is a moment occurring in catholic youth ministry, NACYML is building upon the expereince of the our past Rebuil My Church on-line conferences and is getting thier a Massively Open Online Course (MOOC) Don’t miss this tipping point occuring right here, right now.(Register here if you haven’t).
- I’ve been in the midst of dreaming and planning for designing a peer minisry trainring pogram in the times of new evangelization. Jen Bradbury has offers her latest post in a seies on student leadership while Craig Gould expands our sense of mission territory.
- Adam McLane offers an important parable regarding the power of self service and moving beyond heirarchial control. First stepin this process ight be to move beyond parochial thinking.
- Are you entering into a season of evaluation? — Still weeks old into new job(s) but the answer is definatively YES!– Life Teen has some notes for you on this vital part of your ministry.
- Our papal poster today came from here. I had a difficult time finding images this week, so I accept Sheldon’s judgement regarding the cover image.
- The Video Catechisms has a great new short on the Beatitudes
- Lessons learned about youth ministry from hanging out at Starbucks.
- Know that our affection for you in venti sized as we ain’t got nothing but love, babe, eight days a week