May the peace of Christ be with you.
We are turning yet another page on the calendar. Welcome back to a new year as we continue our weekly series of Catholic youth ministry hyperlinks for you is provided just In Case You Missed It.
- Marko has identified Seven Sins in Re-inventing Your Youth Ministry. Have you made resolutions about this?
- Stop asking kids the Wrong Questions!
- How do you encourage apprenticeship? Joe Paprocki wonders if you give young people adult responsibilities.
- Orange wants to help you Get to Know the Families in Your Church.
- Here are ten things suggested by Youth Specialties to include in your next Parent Newsletter.
- What parents can do about the amount of data being collected about their children:
- I’ve had a copy of Success magazine in my briefcase for awhile. Finally, cracked it open and read this great article Inside Job: Want More Charisma? It All Starts With Your Own Mind. A recommenced read!
- Start the New Year off right. Youth Worker wants you to clean your desk.
- Remember: Follow Jesus and not the Rush
- In case you missed it, we ran our favorite hyperlinks from 2015 in a special edition of icymi 2015
Adam McLean recently posted about believing that change is possible. In the past week, or so, I can personally attest that change can involve more than flipping new pages on a new calendar. See you next week after we flip another page in our weekly calendar!