Here is the latest in our weekly series offering a set of hyperlinks useful to the Catholic Youth Ministry field just In Case You Missed It. Please pass these along in your e-newsletters (and offer Project YM a little love in the process, please.)
- Jonathan Sullivan has recommendations for the church regarding connecting in with young leaders.
- Joe Paprocki has a power-point to assist you with that first connection with parents in the fall.
- Encourage parent to create intentional moments with their kids; pass along this article.
- It’s time to be recruiting (and re-recruiting) adults for your fall programs.
- Of course, all this revolves around making investment in others.
- Finally, the Holy Father continues to nurture his own relationship with the Church’s young people and returned to a familiar theme: go on stirring things up [literally, making a mess]. Thirdly, help to organize the mess that you make so that it does not destroy anything.