Here is the latest in our weekly series offering a set of hyperlinks useful to the Catholic Youth Ministry field just In Case You Missed It. Please pass these along in your e-newsletters (and offer Project YM a little love in the process, please.)v
- If you truly care about Religious Freedom, then speaking of the community of Kandhamal and the story of Sister Meena Lalita Barwa are the true Shibboleth (in my humble opinion) more than distain for obamacare, defending marriage, or celebrating the courage of Hobby Lobby and Chic-fil-a (worthy arguments all… but skirmishes rather than the larger battle.
- The Pope has registered for World Youth Day in Krakow and the English version of the WYD hymn is now available.
- Throughout the summer, we have been taking a look at Hope for the Decade and the many issues that have confronted the field for many years. The series is wrapped and now ready for a full review.
- Parents may be facing the challenges of Hikikomori in their kids, especially their sons. They have retreated to their bedrooms and disdain social contact
- What if we valued teachers as much as pro athletes? Key and Peele offer that possibility on the video below. Can’t wait for the youth ministry version of this to appear at NCCYM ’16.