Here is the latest in our weekly series offering a set of hyperlinks useful to the Catholic Youth Ministry field just In Case You Missed It. Please pass these along in your e-newsletters (and offer Project YM a little love in the process, please.)
- This week, we delve into recruitment:
- Paul Gallagher looks into training and recruiting volunteers
- Church Marketing Sucks offers 5 steps to recruiting and retaining church volunteers
- Chris Wesleysuggests how to find committed small group leaders
- And Orange is out to assist you in avoiding the pitfalls of volunteer recruitment.
- Meanwhile, Youthfront is redefining the Christian summer camp experience and is inviting young people into deeper faith experiences than color wars.
- Finally, someone is catching his breath after the dizzying ride of transition.