May the Peace of Christ be with you
During this upcoming weekend’s liturgies, we are reminded not to contend for power or position but to be the last of all and the servant of all. In the busyness of September, please try to find a moment and approach others with the heart of a servant.
Here, we we continue our weekly series, and offer some good Youth Ministry links for you, just In Case You Missed It
- Our friends in England have a new Confirmation resource. Worth a look!
- Chris Wesley wonders how often the pastor should be involved in “your” ministry.
- The Pope is coming!
- Vanity Fair offered an introduction of the Holy Father.
- Loyola Press has got all the info that you need to share about their fellow Jesuit.
- CRUX checks into all the churches he will visit along the way.
- CARA offers research on how the Catholic landscape has changed between this Papal visit and the last one.
- And, in a move reminiscent of past NCYC’s, the Philadelphia Phillies have issued a commemorative baseball card for the Holy Father.
- Recently on Project YM
- Jenn offers a program night based on America’s favorite fall pastime – – football!
- Holly has recommendations regarding the use of TED videos in leadership training.
- Scott takes a look at the implication on Editing and Life
- Rebuild My Church is coming October 6. Join us for this on-line youth ministry conference.
A servant’s heart attempts to catch every moment and opportunity. This morning, that involved coming across three geese along my path. (our cover photo) Stand in the presence of grace and avoid the “wild goose chase” of seeking power or position.