May the Peace of Christ be with you.
Survived the snow storm last weekend – – only today are some (not all) of the school districts return to classes. With all the shoveling and binge-watching of Scandal that has occurred at my joint, it would have been easy to not keep a vigilant watchful eye out to add to our weekly series of Catholic youth ministry hyperlinks for you. So, here they are folks, just In Case You Missed It,r
- The Youth Cartel floats along standing youth ministry question. Yes, youth ministry is sacred, but are youth groups?
- Coming soon… Pope Francis will have a new book answering questions from children.
- Kids know that you are capable of “the gotcha” when they make mistakes, but are you also skilled at catching them when they do things right?
- Time looks into how to help kids stay fit even if they are not athletic.
- Here are 5 keys to navigating change from our friends at Orange.
- Delegation is essential for your personal success.
- Tony Akers helps us understand how to manage the hits or challenges that come with youth
- Scott took a look at the program choices made my many at the MArch for Life as well as his own history and tried to determie the differences in Being Right or Being Righteous.
- Project YM has all you need to host a parish trivia night.
OK, that’s enough of posting about Church, youth minitry and the Popes – Francis and Benedict. Now back to Netflix and Scandal and another Pope… Olivia Pope!