NCYC DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH FLOCKNOTE
SESSION 1 (THURSDAY NIGHT)
After an amazing first night, here are some questions to spark discussion with your teens:
- During Katie’s story about her daughter, she posed the question “Jesus is coming! What is He going to do?” Her daughter’s response was cute, but how did that question make YOU feel? How do you want Jesus to move in you this weekend?
- POPE FRANCIS SENT US A MESSAGE! Wow! In his message, he said, “ Go and take the Lord with you…..to bear witness of the tenderness and the mercy of Jesus.” How are you preparing to take this weekend’s experiences to others? Take a moment to pray for the youth from your group who were unable to make it to NCYC this year and for their intentions as well.
- How has God BLESSED you lately? Do you take time to slow down and see His blessings in your life?
- While performing spoken word, Fr. Agustino said, “Man cannot find his end in himself..” How can you step out of your comfort zone this weekend? How can you be intentional and focus on your relationship with God this weekend?
- How is your heart right now?
Michael is leading an adult workshop tomorrow at 3:45 in Room 236. It’s called “The Art of Welcome” – it’s focused on making sure your ministry prioritizes welcoming and engaging new students.
Know someone who needs these discussion guides? Tell them to
TEXT NCYC TO 84576 TO JOIN