I make no secret of the fact that John C. Maxwell is my favorite author on the topics of leadership, relationships, attitude, and equipping. I pretty much have an entire shelf devoted to his works. Continuing my “wisdom” series, here is some wisdom from John C. Maxwell, taking from his book, Winning with People:
- My success can be achieved only with others.
- My lessons can be learned only through others.
- My weaknesses can be strengthened only by others.
- My servant-hood can be tested only under others’ leadership.
- My influence can be compounded only through others.
- My leadership can be focused only on others.
- My best can be given only to others.
- My legacy can be left only for others.
- So I should commit myself to and celebrate with others!