Greg Stier wrote an article for the Christian Post suggesting that it could very well be a possibility… Read the whole article… but here are his five reasons why…
1. He would shrink the group before he grew it. Would that satisfy a numbers counting pastor? Would a tough message cause concern among parents?
2. He would do most of his youth ministry outside the four walls of the youth room. Jesus was his own mobile app. He applied truth on the go to the lives of his disciples in real life situations.
3. He would bring the "un" ones (dirty, flirty and rejected) into his inner circle.
4. He would confront the status quo in the youth group and church at large. Instead of a bake sale to benefit the parish’s own, would Jesus turn tables over in the church foyer?
5. His hair would be way too long to be taken seriously. Let alone the hours he might keep..